Pam Samuelson on “Overcoming Copyright Obstacles to Creating Digital Libraries” – video of 2/19/2013 Sara Fine Lecture at University of Pittsburgh.
- Henry Hornbostel: In Architecture and Legacy
- Open Scholarship for Graduate Students and Early Career Researchers
- Open Access Q & A at the library
- Trial Access to IEEE Interactive Courses
- The Workers: Photographs by Andy Prisbylla
- 14th Int’l Exhibition of Botanical Art & Illustration
- Posner Center Internship, Spring 2014 – $3000!
- Video: Fair Use on the Digital & Physical Campus
- Scholarly Communications & You
- Roadmaps, Roles & Re-engineering: Developing Data Informatics Capability