Cambridge Structural Database 2009 [download instructions].
NOTE: If you have an earlier version of CSD installed, remove it before installing the 2009 version OR install it to a new folder on your computer.
Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) provides access to the world’s repository of small molecule crystal structures. Contains the results of X-ray and neutron diffraction analyses of more than 420,000 organic and metal-organic compounds. Provides comprehensive and retrospective coverage of the published literature. The CSD is continually updated with new structures (annual growth rate is ca. 9%) and with improvements to existing entries. Use CSD to:
- Search and visualize crystal structures
- Analyze molecular dimensions
- Investigate conformational preferences
- Explore pharmacophoric patterns
- Probe intra-and inter-molecular interactions
- Instantly retrieve and study molecular geometries
- Predict intermolecular interactions